The cookies may be “session” or permanent. Session cookies make it possible to identify the user during the live session, which means they are memorised and are only valid during the active session, in other words, during their visit to the website. These cookies do not permanently save any information on the hard disc of your computer and expire at the end of the session.
Our website uses 3 types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: We use technical cookies to display our website properly and ensure it functions correctly. These technical cookies are necessary for our website to work correctly.
- Functional cookies: We also use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website efficiently and effectively. These functional cookies are not necessary for the functioning of our website, but they add functions to improve the user experience.
- We use analytical cookies to understand how our users use the website, detect what works and what does not, optimise and improve the website and ensure our users continue to see our website as interesting and relevant. The information that we gather includes the website pages visited, reference/exit pages, type of platform, information date/time and data such as the number of mouse clicks on a certain page, mouse movements and displacement. This information is anonymous, as we only need it for statistical purposes.
On the web in general, cookies only collect certain user information (the user's internet browser and operating system and the IP address from which they access our website to facilitate browsing our website).
In general, the cookies we use are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer and do not provide references that allow the user's full name to be deduced.
If you go to your browser configuration (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome) you can configure the cookies you wish to accept or reject. Where these cookies can be configured depends on the browser. You can find it with the “Help” function of your browser. You can also configure your browser to automatically accept or reject all cookies or to receive on-screen notification of the reception of each cookie and decide at that time whether to install it on your hard drive.
Bear in mind that if you do not accept our cookies, you cannot use the customer access or extranet, or configure the language.
Specifically on our website, we use the following types of cookies:
|Internal||Session||Internal use of the website and cookies notification control. Without this cookie the site cannot provide the user login, used for customer access and the extranet, nor the website language.|
|_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz||Months||Monitoring of use of and visits to the website, time on the page and analytics|
You can permit, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. If you do not allow cookies to be installed in your browser, you may not be able to access some sections of our website.
- Consult your cookie settings in Google Chrome.
- Consult your cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox.
- Consult your cookie settings in Internet Explorer.
- Consult your cookie settings in Safari.
- Consult your cookie settings in Opera.
If you have further questions or would like to know more, do not hesitate to contact us.
Browse without cookies
- Firefox: Options - Privacy - Trackers: tell websites I do not want to be tracked
- Chrome: Chrome Menu - Settings - Show advanced options - Privacy - Content Settings - Cookies - Block cookies by default
- Safari: Preferences - Privacy - Block Cookies
- Explorer: Tools - Internet options - Privacy - Settings: move the slide bar all the way to the top to block all cookies or all the way to the bottom to allow all cookies and then click on OK.
If you block all cookies, this may prevent certain websites from being displayed correctly.